Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Zanesville Museum of Arts 71st Ohio Exhibition



End of the Line on display at Spindletop Hall in Lexington Kentucky in autumn 2014.
I was thrilled to exhibit my painting End of the Line in the Zanesville Museum of Art's 71st Annual Ohio Exhibition. The show opened last week and will run throughout the summer. There were over 60 pieces in the show, which was open to artists from Ohio or who have Ohio roots. Below is a photo of the opening from their page on facebook. Unfortunately I didn't get a shot of my picture in the show but it had a good spot by the refreshment table.
This is the second time End of the Line was exhibited in a show. Last fall it was accepted in the American Academy of Equine Art's Shades of Blue and Grey: the Horse in the Civil War. I truly enjoyed painting this narrative, historical picture and look forward to doing another. I have to round up some more models, human and horse.





No comments:

Post a Comment